Our priority remains to the safety and wellbeing of our guests - we want to make sure you feel safe and welcome at Dumbain Farm.
We have also committed to the Air B&B Enhanced Cleaning Prototcol, which was developed with expert guidance and have completed training.
During Your Stay
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to your room and regular use is encouraged.
- Guests will be discouraged from wandering around the farm and making contact with farm machinery and gates.
- All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected in line with government standards prior to arrival.
- Rooms will not be cleaned during your stay - fresh towels can be dropped off at your room if required.
- We now accept Apple & Google Pay as well as debit/credit cards for payment and encourage contactless payments.
- Friends and/or family will not be permitted on the premises to visit, and only guest booked to stay.
- Checkout is no later than 10am.
- Arrival time in summer months is after 5pm.
- Cancellations must be made more than 4 days prior to the date of arrival. Otherwise full payment is expected, unless I can re-book your room.
If you have any questions please get in touch.